Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Terrible Treats Tuesday- Evil Elixirs

No party is complete without some tasty beverages. Here are some of my favorite ideas. Enjoy.


This Shrunken Head Cider is amazing. I love apple cider and am so excited to be making this recipe for my party at work!!
Pumpkin Shake?!? Yes please!

Grape juice isn't the most appealing thing to drink, but spice it up a little and it will taste scrumptious!
Orange Hot Chocolate! Amazing!!
Click HERE for some Classic Midori recipes.
These Eyeballs are made out of radishes and olives. Genuis!

This is called the Dracula Drink. Not sure why, but I love candy corn. Wonder how it would taste with alcohol?

I'm a little hesitant about the whole weird stuff floating in your drinks, but these Creepy Bubble Drinks could be fun to make.

Here are a few punch bowl ideas. I love the fish bowl. I don't know about the trash can or whatever that container is at the bottom left. This website also has some other great punch recipes and wicked ideas. Check it out HERE.
Would someone please buy me this amazing punch bowl for my birthday? Pretty Please . . . .
And don't forget about the Black Vodka Martini we mentioned a few weeks ago.
Or the Butterbeer Brew. There is a non-alcoholic recipe for this beer as well. Just browse the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment