Friday, October 9, 2009

Freaky Fashion Friday

I think these vintage halloween masks and costumes from the 1960's-1980's are pretty appropriate for Freaky Fashion Friday cuz some of them are just downright freaky! Where did these people come up with these ideas?!? I have to admit I love the designs on some of the older ones:

Check out the pirate in the corner! I also love the Senorita.

This is suppose to be a hippie.
See what acid does to you kids. Makes you paint your face and get freakish piercings!

This mask looks a little modern to me, so I am not quite sure if it's vintage but I love the design.
Cat people are awesome.

Jolly Roger

El Diablo

Classic Skull

A little bizarre, but cool.

The scaredy cat on the head of this witch is a great touch.
So are the bat earrings.
I have no idea what is going on with this mask.
My first reaction was wtf?
I also found the plastic Rainbow Brite costume I wore when I was 4 years old on ebay. I love how the eye holes are in the hair!!

If you want your own vintage mask I recommend browsing Etsy and Ebay. You are sure to find a deal at either site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment