Friday, October 2, 2009

Freaky Fashion Friday

Since I seem to be on a pumpkin kick today, I thought I'd start our Freaky Fashion Friday, where we highlight certain costume ideas and innovations, with this amazing vintage Halloween costume. I found this cute little number in Country Living's recent Halloween issue. This Halloween outfit embodies the masquerade trend of masks, printed linen,and cone hats that happened back in the 1920's and '30's with costumes. I don't quite understand the carnival/clown fascination that seemed to take place in that era, but I love the look. Like Rachel Zoe would say, "I die."
The print on this outfit is amazing, so be sure to click on the photo to get the full impact.





1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would wear all three of those pattern costumes during non-Halloween times! So cute!

    ReplyDelete